Water Damage Restoration brisbane
D&D Clean Solutions: Water Damage Restoration Brisbane
Address your water damage problem today – call water damage restoration Brisbane experts now.
Did your home or office suffer from water damage? It’s vital to take urgent action to repair this as soon as possible, especially with internal water damage. External water damage may give you a little more time to act. However, you still need to call a water damage restoration Brisbane specialist as soon as possible, or your building may suffer from severe permanent issues.
D&D Clean Solutions is here to handle large and small water damage restoration projects in Brisbane.
Water Damage Types
Understanding the root of your water damage problem will help you resolve it while ensuring that you and the restoration team are safe during assessment and repair. Water damage, even from clean water, is more than an aesthetic problem—it can lead to structural damage and pose significant health risks such as uncontrolled mould growth.
Clean water includes leaky taps and overflowing sinks and baths. While this water is free from more damaging contaminants, it still poses a risk to your property over time.
Greywater may occur from overflowing toilets, leaking dishwashers, or leeching aquariums. Greywater may also be external, for example, when rainwater seeps through your roof and ceiling. Greywater could be hazardous, so it’s best if you leave it to professionals even if the problem doesn’t seem serious.
Contrary to its name, blackwater doesn’t always look black or smell off. Nevertheless, it is highly hazardous and requires professional handling. Blackwater comes from sewer backups, toilet backflow, or surface water during floods.
Buildings in Brisbane often suffer from floodwaters. Flood damage repair requires a quick, professional response. Otherwise, floodwater can cause:
- Bacteria and mould
- Contaminated residue on the inside and outside of the building
- Extensive structural damage such as foundation rot
- Electrical line corrosion
Why You Should Act Quickly
While you can mop up a minor leak, a specialist will handle large-scale water damage cleanup much more thoroughly and effectively. Speed is crucial—if moisture seeps under wall skirtings or timber joints, it can create the perfect conditions for mould to thrive.
D&D Clean Solutions Water Damage Restoration Brisbane Services
Our water damage recovery service includes:
- Free initial assessment
- Removal of any hazards
- Extraction of floodwater
- Antimicrobial and anti-browning treatment
- Thorough carpet clean with steam, shampoo, and deodorising
- Photos and documentation at the end of the project
We use commercial grade equipment and follow the highest industry standards for all projects.
Why Choose D&D Clean Solutions?
There are many cleaning companies out there, so why do more Brisbane residents turn to us as their go-to water damage restoration service?
- We are ISO-certified: we have the expertise to handle water damage restoration projects on any scale
- We are available 24/7: early in the morning, in the middle of the night, 365 days a year, we are ready to handle your water damage emergency
- Quick response: we are committed to a 30-minute response time in emergencies
Public Liability Insurance of $20 million: if anything happens, we’ve got you covered
Water Damage and Restoration Experts In Brisbane
We are IICRC Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) for water and flood damage restoration. We provide a fast, efficient response to any water event you may have, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we endeavour to prevent further damage and facilitate a quick restoration.
We use modern, high end extractors to speed up the drying process and our qualified water restoration cleaners will do everything possible to restore your home or commercial premises to their previous condition. Quality water restoration services at an affordable price is guaranteed.
Why Choose D&D Clean Solutions for Water Damage Restoration?
- We are ISO Certified – We are one of the few companies to be ISO certified for water damage restoration. This means that we will strive to ensure that we provide the best quality service to you.
- We are $20 million Public Liability Insured – You have nothing to worry about as our public liability insurance will take care of anything that may go wrong. You’re in great hands.
- Our Water Damage Cleaners are Police Cleared – For your peace of mind, we ensure that all our water damage restoration cleaners are Nationally Police Cleared.
- We are available 24/7 – We are here for you when you need us. Whether it’s early morning or late at night, we are here to help with your water damage restoration requirements.
- We use Eco Friendly Products.
- 30 minute Response Time For Water Damage Emergencies.
- We use the Latest Water Damage Equipment.
- Our Technicians are fully Trained and Qualified.
We Welcome Large or small Water Damage Restoration Projects anytime, anywhere
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
- Free initial inspection.
- Removal of all safety hazards.
- Flood water extraction.
- Antimicrobial Treatment.
- Anti-browning treatment.
- Complete carpet steam shampoo clean including deodorising.
- Complete documentation and photographic evidence of all work done.