DATA CENTRE CLEANING
Data Centres and other environments that house critical equipment are always at risk of contamination, most of which is not visible to the untrained eye. Different sizing of contamination particles can cause failure in essential cooling equipment and short circuiting of electrical reticulation.
D&D Clean Solutions utilises the documentation framework of ISO 14644-1 (Classification of Air Cleanliness ) to assess and create a quantifiable cleaning regime that is always ahead of the risk profile for your sensitive equipment.
We offer the following comprehensive process to ensure security of cleanliness including the following;
1. Initial inspection to analyse and record the following ;
- How many people enter the room during an average day/week/month and are these in fixed cycles?
- Is equipment being frequently moved in and out of the room or modified in place?
- Do you use this room for storage?
- How does the HVAC system filtration work to isolate the room
2. Risk assessment.
3. Create a cleaning scope of works based on our assessment.
- List all parts of the room to be cleaned.
- Underneath raised floors
- Floor surfaces
- Walls, doors, and windows
- Server rack exteriors/interiors
- Pod exteriors/interiors
- Overhead cable trays
- Other ceiling fixtures such as lights and duct work
- Consider what cleaning is required in support areas.
- Establish the frequency of cleaning (annually, quarterly, monthly, weekly) for each area.
- Determine the most suitable time for cleaning (business hours, after hours weekdays, weekends).
- Specify the type of equipment to be used (HEPA-filtered vacuum cleaners, microfiber cloths, no buckets of liquid, etc).
- Ensure only approved cleaning chemicals are used.
4. Conduct indoor air quality (IAQ) testing on an annual basis to measure the number of airborne particles down to the sub-micron particle size and to determine the ISO Class for the room.
5. Maintain proper documentation.
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for all chemicals
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS), Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and/or Risk Assessment (RA) for each type of cleaning
- Cleaners’ report
- IAQ reports showing the ISO Class achieved
- Storage policy covering items that are and are not permitted to be kept in the room
6. Write an audit checklist and conduct audits on a regular basis to independently verify that the cleaners have adhered to the scope of works.
7. Implement a corrective action program, areas to improve and tracking the progress being made.
8. Create a change notification procedure to follow when you wish to modify or vary the scope of works.
9. Centrally archive all documents in an electronic or hard-copy manual, using revision numbers to track versions.
10. Review and update the manual whenever major changes occur in your facility.
Why Choose Us?
- ISO Certified – We are some of the very few companies to be ISO certified. This means that we will strive to ensure that we provide the best quality service to you.
- $20 million Public Liability Insured – You have nothing to worry about as our public liability insurance will take care of anything that could go wrong. You are in great hands.
- Police Cleared Cleaners – For your peace of mind, we ensure that all our office cleaners are Nationally Police Cleared.
- Client Specific Availability – We are here for you when you need us. Whether it is early morning or late at night, we are here to help with your requirements.
- Eco Friendly Products Used.
- Latest Equipment.
- Trained Technicians.
- Cleaning and Dust Removal
- Computer Room, Server Room, Communication Room cleaning
- After construction cleaning
- Sub-floor cleaning
- Regular checkups