Mould Removal Services in Brisbane
Homeowners often underestimate the effect of mould on their indoor air quality. If you have mould growth in your home, you need a professional, permanent solution to ensure that your home’s air is clean, allergen-free, and healthy.
At D&D Clean Solutions, we provide a complete mould removal service that includes a mould inspection and an antimicrobial treatment to eradicate all colonies. If you have a mould infestation in your home, request a quote with us today.
What Is Mould?
Mould is a fungus responsible for the biodegradation of organic materials, such as dead leaves. The fungi grow in filaments and multiply by producing and releasing microscopic spores into the air, which act as “seeds” to form new colonies.
In a natural environment, mould plays a vital role in decomposition and the supply of nutrients to plants. However, when mould spores land on humid or damp spots indoors, a colony will form, causing problems such as:
A mould colony is also a source of airborne spores, which are allergens and irritants. Exposure to spores can irritate the eyes, skin, throat, and lungs and trigger allergic reactions, such as asthma.
If you or other household members experience any of these symptoms, contact us to schedule a mould inspection.
- Wood rot.
- Drywall damage.
- Visible mould stains to wall surfaces and furniture.
- Structural damage.
Our Mould Removal Process
We follow a proven mould remediation process which we customise to your unique requirements and situation. Our Brisbane mould cleaning process generally consists of the following steps:
Once your building is mould-free, our technicians will recommend steps you can take to keep your indoor humidity levels in check, preventing future mould growth.
- Assessing the affected area to formulate a cost-effective, practical solution
- Measuring humidity levels to determine the cause of the mould issue.
- Applying an anti-bacterial mould treatment to all areas where moulds grow.
- Using a microfibre cloth to apply eco-friendly cleaning products, removing remaining mould filaments and stains.
- Spraying an air-scrubbing mist to get rid of mould spores in the air and prevent mould from recolonising.
We Remove Various Types of Mould in Brisbane
As part of our professional service, we can remove all types of mould affecting Brisbane buildings. Some of the mould types we encounter regularly include:
Removing some mould types requires a unique solution. Give us a call to schedule an initial inspection.
- Acremonium, a toxigenic mould growing in window sealants and HVAC components.
- Alternaria, an allergenic mould growing on damp surfaces, including showers and bathtubs.
- Aureobasidium, an allergenic mould growing on wood, wallpaper, and painted surfaces.
- Fusarium, an allergenic and toxigenic mould growing in areas affected by water damage.
- Stachybotrys, or “black mould”, a toxigenic fungus growing on damp surfaces.
Why Choose Us?
When you choose D&D Clean Solutions, you partner with a team that is:
We only use the latest equipment with eco-friendly products. Our team can also offer mould removal as a same-day service.
- ISO certified.
- Insured for public claims of up to $20 million.
- Nationally Police Cleared.
- Fully licensed and trained.
Request a Quote Today
If you suspect that you have mould growth in or around your property, complete the form below to request a quote or call 0431 122 955 today.
D&D Clean Solutions is able to solve you mould problem quickly and efficiently. D&D has expert skill to perform professional mould removal work to you property to your full satisfaction. Give us call to discuss mould problem then we decide the best solution to do your requirement. D&d has qualified staff to handle mould removal with our 24 x 7 emergency service.
Mould Removal Brisbane Service Areas
Inner Brisbane CBD
- Bowen Hills
- East Brisbane
- Fortitude Valley
- Highgate Hill
- Kangaroo Point
- Kelvin Grove
- New Farm
- Petrie Terrace
- Red Hill
- South Brisbane
- Spring Hill
- West End