Air Duct Cleaning Brisbane
Duct Cleaning Services in Brisbane
Do you need a reliable duct cleaning team? D&D Clean Solutions offers a regular duct and heater cleaning service in Brisbane and South East Queensland. Our essential duct work cleaning ensures an efficient air conditioning system all year-round, eliminating mould, pollen, fungus, bacteria, dust mites, and other airborne toxins that compromise indoor air quality.
Keep your family or employees safe from indoor air pollution—call us today. D&D Clean Solutions will happily schedule our residential or commercial service for your professional duct cleaning needs
One of the Best Duct Cleaning Services in BrisbaneD&D Clean Solutions are industry leaders in residential and commercial air duct cleaning. The team also sees to ducted heater repairs and decontamination services in Brisbane. 10 years in the industry supports our professional duct cleaner ISO certification and our track record proves our exceptional workmanship and outstanding customer service. The team at D&D Clean Solutions is fully insured, with licensed and trained technicians who use the latest equipment and technology available. We offer the following ducted or heated cleaning services:
- Duct vent cleaning
- Duct repair service
- Same-day and emergency duct cleaning
- Floor and ceiling duct cleaning
- Evaporative cooling cleaning
- Air-handling duct unit cleaning
- Ducted heating cleaning
- Dryer vents cleaning
- Carbon monoxide testing
The Importance of Professional Duct Cleaning in BrisbaneThe heating and cooling system’s air ducts work continuously to circulate air throughout your home or business. Heating and cooling ducts regulate the air temperature to keep the space comfortable for its occupants. However, high-quality indoor air is also paramount and easy to overlook. Many airborne pollutants and allergens are detectable in home and workplaces in Brisbane. These contaminants degrade indoor air quality through various problems, including:
- Dust, pet dander, and pollen
- Viruses, bacteria, mould, and mildew
- Tobacco products, building materials, and household cleaner vapours
Common Signs That You Need Air Con Services or Duct Cleaning in BrisbaneD&D Clean Solutions can highly recommend regular air duct cleaning during standard building maintenance. Proper duct cleaning keeps the air conditioner system operating efficiently. A more energy-efficient system will also lower energy bills over the long term. Contact the professionals at D&D Clean Solutions if you notice the following air conditioner issues:
- The system is not heating or cooling properly.
- There is a stale or musty odour while the unit is on.
- There is dust or discolouration around the ducts and air-return vent.
- Residents, employees or animals show symptoms of respiratory irritation or allergies.
D&D Clean Solution’s Air Duct Cleaning ProcessA top-to-bottom air duct cleaning session includes four steps:
- Carbon Monoxide Test: Our D&D Clean Solutions technician starts with this testing process to ensure no faults or leakage across the HVAC system or specific units.
- Clean Return Air Duct and Vent Register: The team disassembles the unit’s grills and air filters for cleaning. Compressed air blasts away impurities without damaging the components.
- Clean The Unit and Air Ducts: The service ensure all components are thoroughly clean, including the motor, fan, air filter, and all internal chambers. The compressed air catches every spot, after which the team applies a commercial vacuum to suction the dislodged pollutants.
- Sanitise The System: The final step is sanitising the entire duct system with an eco-friendly disinfectant.
Commercial and Residential Duct Cleaning Specialists BrisbaneAir Conditioner systems play an important role in providing comfortable living and working environments, therefore it is most important to ensure that these systems are maintained correctly for the health of your family and employees. A significant part of HVAC maintenance is a regular duct and vent cleaning program which aside from health benefits will increase efficiency of your HVAC system, reduce energy consumption and fire risk. A professionally managed Duct cleaning and sanitising schedule can eliminate harmful elements such as pollen, mould, fungi, bacteria, dust mites, and various other pollutants that degrade indoor air quality.
How to know when your HVAC ducting may require cleaning?
- Your HVAC is not operating on its optimal level and requires regular adjustment of controls.
- Musty or stale odour is immediately present when the system is on.
- Visible dust or discolouration around return air grill.
- Symptoms of allergies, irritation, or breathing problems in people or animals.
- 12 months or more has passed since your last thorough clean.
Commercial Cleaning Service Areas
Inner Brisbane CBD
Brisbane Eastern Suburbs
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Western Suburbs Brisbane
Why Choose Us?
- ISO Certified – We are some of the very few companies to be ISO certified. This means that we will strive to ensure that we provide the best quality service to you.
- $20 million Public Liability Insured – You have nothing to worry about as our public liability insurance will take care of anything that could go wrong. You are in great hands.
- Police Cleared Cleaners – For your peace of mind, we ensure that all our office cleaners are Nationally Police Cleared.
- Client Specific Availability – We are here for you when you need us. Whether it is early morning or late at night, we are here to help with your requirements.
- Special COVID-19 mist disinfection is included on all HVAC and specialist cleaning programs.
- Eco Friendly Products Used.
- Latest Equipment – We are well equipped with cutting edge technology designed for fast effective non-invasive cleansing.
- Trained Technicians.
We are always using wireless monitoring cameras for inspections and to record results as part of our post clean documentation package.