Why D&D Clean Solutions is the Best Choice for Builders Cleans in Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- The fast & easy way to get your home back in shape
- Great after all types of property renovation
- Included high-end professional equipment
- Restore your place with a comprehensive builders clean session!
So, the builders are finally done with your home renovation. Great! But what about the mess they left behind?
Well, that’s where D&D Clean Solutions comes in! Our team of professional cleaners in Brisbane can be your partner in getting the house clean and organised again, as quickly as possible.
When should you book your post-construction cleaning?
Take advantage of our comprehensive builders cleaning service. It is designed to restore the livable conditions of any property that has undergone some kind of overhaul or construction work. You can book it after:
- Removing a wall
- Re-fitting a bathroom/kitchen
- Building an extension
- Any kind of renovation
What will your builders clean service include?
It all comes down to the scale of the construction/renovation project that has been done and the respective mess left behind. We will provide you with a service that is as comprehensive as possible for restoring your home’s good looks.
Here’s a typical cleaning to-do list that our professional builders cleaners can carry out for you:
- Window cleaning on the inside (including frames and sills). If you need window washing on both sides, we can give you an exact estimate for the job.
- Detailed surface dusting and polishing (doors, furniture, shelves, kitchen countertops, switches & sockets, skirting boards, etc.)
- Wall spot cleaning for certain types of stains and special treatment of paint and plaster markings.
- The floors will be vacuumed and mopped (depending on the type of flooring).
- Deep carpet and upholstery cleaning can be done if the items have been affected. We will provide you with a fixed quote, depending on the size, type and state of pollution of the upholsteries.
- Larger tiled areas can be treated with specialised equipment.
Arrange builders cleaning service in just 3 steps
Step 1: Go to our contact page.
Step 2: Fill out the form, tell us exactly what work needs to be done.
Step 3: We’ll visit the site and give you a quote.
If you would like to book this service for a 4-bedroom (or more) property, then we might have to arrange a free viewing of the place.
This is necessary to determine the scope of the work that needs to be done, how much manpower will be required, so we can give you the most accurate quote possible. The best time to schedule a viewing is once the builders’ work is fully done.
If what you’re looking at is a ‘larger’ job, then you best give us a call and we will arrange a visit by a specialist. Cleaning a newly built property or after a more extensive home renovation could fall under this category.
Keep in mind that D&D Clean Solutions can help you if your office or commercial space is in need of some professional-grade dusting. Again, just give us a call and talk to us.
They will answer all your questions and determine if the place should be viewed by a pro, or simply arrange your booking in case the work won’t be that extensive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will my post-construction cleaning take?
A: The duration of the service depends on the size and condition of the property. Our team will assess the scope of work and send additional technicians as needed for maximum efficiency.
Q: Will D&D Clean Solutions be able to handle the plaster and spills left behind by the builders?
A: Yes, as specialists in post-construction cleaning, we are well-equipped to handle these types of messes. As long as the surfaces are not structurally damaged, we can effectively remove any problematic stains or spills.
Q: Can I book a cleaning service while the builders are still working on the property?
A: It is possible to book a service, however, it is recommended to wait until the builders have completed their work. That being said, we are happy to clean specific areas of the property upon request, but please note that the results may be affected by ongoing construction.
Q: Will kitchen appliances be included in the post-construction cleaning service?
A: Our team will clean the exterior of any kitchen appliances. If they have not been used, we can also clean the interior upon request.
Q: Will the cleaners need anything from me before the cleaning service begins?
A: The cleaners will need access to water and electricity to complete the service.