STRIP & SEAL Cleaning BRISBANE
Strip and Seal Services Brisbane
Is your floor’s top layer wearing thin because of continuous traffic? Then consider our stripping and sealing services in Brisbane to keep your floor safe and easy to clean. Resealing the surface of your floor will protect it from marks and scratches. A quality sealer also keeps your floor maintenance process easy as dust and residue won’t stick.
Our strip and seal process generally involves removing the old sealer and adding new layers of sealer to the floor. We can perform a full strip of sealant from various flooring surfaces, such as vinyl tile. You can expect us to use a high-quality stripper solution and sealer to get the job done right.
Our Vinyl Floor Strip and Seal Process
These are the steps we take in our strip and seal service:
Our technicians will visit your property to inspect the condition of the floor as well as the type. This step allows us to choose the best techniques and chemicals for your specific flooring. Our professionals will also check for any problem areas that may need special treatment. You can discuss your needs and expectations with our team at this time.
Preparations and Cleaning
This stage is when we can start moving around furniture or belongings to ensure there are no obstacles to the floor’s cleaning. Then our technicians will thoroughly clean any areas that are getting sealed. We remove dry soil and other residues with a sweep, vacuum, and other quality equipment.
Now we can apply the stripper solution to the floor. Our chemicals work quickly to soften the existing sealing or polish. Once it’s soft enough, we remove each layer of the old sealant with a slow speed polisher and quality stripping pad.
Neutralising and Drying
To get rid of any chemical remnants, we apply a pH neutralising solution to the floor. Then our technicians wash and dry the surface with air moving machinery.
Lastly, we apply the new sealer in at least three layers to ensure the treatment is effective and long-lasting.
How Often Should You Get a Strip and Seal Done on Your Flooring?
How often you should have your flooring stripped and sealed depends on the condition of your floor. Flooring in a house tends to last longer due to low amounts of use and traffic. These can be resealed every three to ten years. On the other hand, a commercial floor has a lot more traffic. They usually need to be stripped and sealed every one to two years.
A strip and seal can be very challenging and time-consuming. That is one reason why you should always turn to the professionals. As an ISO-certified cleaning solutions company, we make sure to use the right solution and treatment on each of our customer’s flooring. This attention to detail ensures you are getting an efficient strip and seal that extends your floor’s life.
Yellowish, worn and faded floor is not only unsightly these can can also be slippery and unsafe. Our technicians are experts at sealing, Timber, Tiles, vinyl stone, concrete and all sorts of floors. We are using only the best stripping chemicals and sealers in the industry. Affordable price and all works are guaranteed.
Commercial Cleaning Service Areas
Inner Brisbane CBD
Brisbane Eastern Suburbs
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Western Suburbs Brisbane
Why Choose Us?
- ISO Certified – We are some of the very few companies to be ISO certified. This means that we will strive to ensure that we provide the best quality service to you.
- $20 million Public Liability Insured – You have nothing to worry about as our public liability insurance will take care of anything that could go wrong. You are in great hands.
- Police Cleared Cleaners – For your peace of mind, we ensure that all our office cleaners are Nationally Police Cleared.
- Client Specific Availability – We are here for you when you need us. Whether it is early morning or late at night, we are here to help with your requirements.
- Eco Friendly Products Used.
- Latest Equipment.
- Trained Technicians.
- Free initial inspection
- Soil removal and area preparation
- Stripping of old sealants using correct chemicals
- Resealing of floors to professional standard
- Clean dry and PH neutralise the floor
- External non slippery sealing