- Risk evaluation and scope of works proposal to identify and treat common areas and other environment.
- Sanitisation and disinfectant services to QLD Health standards.
- Repetitive treatment schedule as equired to ensure safety of all operattional personnel.
- All santising workers are trained, work with full enclosed PPE and are under constatnt supervision.
- Documentation and photographic time stamed evidence of all works provided upon completion.
- Available with 1 hours notice for emergency requirements.
How is Covid-19 is transmitted, and how contagious is it?
It is important to note that this virus can spread from person to person in the community. At the present situation, there is still more to learn about this virus. Similar to other respiratory viruses, it transmits via droplets produced when a person coughs or sneezes. These droplets land on surfaces and are picked up on the hands of others and spread further. People catch the virus when they touch their infected hands to their mouth, nose or eyes.
What are the symptoms of Covid-19?
At the current state, it is reported that the illnesses have varied from mild to severe, but have included: fever, cough and shortness of breath. And could appear as long as 14 days after exposure.
There are no special precautions that have been advised by the medical officers. However, practising regular good hand hygiene using soap and water, and the use of an alcohol-based hand rub solution (e.g. hand sanitiser) is beneficial in helping prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses.
These precautions are essential when travelling or working in highly populated areas such as airports, schools, hospitals. If you work in such an environment, it may be prudent to enhance existing hygiene control arrangements.