Chimney Cleaning Brisbane
While it’s easy to forget about the condition of your chimney, especially if you don’t use it often, cleaning it frequently is still crucial to the health of your home. An unused chimney can quickly become a hiding place for unwanted critters, but a frequently used chimney can be even more dangerous.
When a fire burns, an unclean chimney or flue can cause the release of toxic carbon monoxide, an unexpected chimney fire, or worse. Even smaller wood heaters can become dangerous fire hazards if not serviced and maintained regularly.
At D&D Clean Solutions, we’re your local chimney sweep experts. Our Queensland offices can help you service your chimney any time of year, and our chimney cleaners have years of experience diagnosing and fixing potential hazards. You can count on us to keep your family safe and your house warm, no matter what.
Keeping Your Chimney Safe and Clean
Most legislations require that you clean your chimney every one to two years, depending on how often you use it. However, some insurance policies might require you to service your chimney more frequently to keep your coverage. Cleaning your chimney too much, after all, is never a bad thing; the trouble happens when harmful creosote and soot build up inside your chimney over time.
Why are creosote and soot dangerous to you and your family? Creosote, in particular, is a flammable, oily by-product of the burning process, and if it builds up in enough excess, it can catch on fire, causing a deadly chimney fire in your home. However, with regular expert maintenance from D&D Clean Solutions, we can guarantee that your chimney and fireplace work safely and effectively.
Regular cleaning isn’t the only service we provide, and it isn’t the only service your chimney needs, either. In addition to regular cleaning, your chimney, fireplace, and flue need regular safety checks, blockage checks, and maintenance to make sure everything is in safe working order.
While fireplaces, chimneys, and flues more or less function the same way, they come in many different shapes, sizes, and materials. Each one requires specialized care and maintenance to keep the risk of fires as low as possible. Believe us – the cost of regular chimney maintenance is much less than the cost (and grief) of a fire accident in your home!
Call the Chimney Cleaning Experts
While it’s a good idea to operate based on your insurance requirements and any regulations in your area, you should consider having your chimney cleaned every two years at a minimum. The more you use your chimney, the more you should have it cleaned. That’s the best way to keep yourself and your family safe from unintentional fire and smoke hazards.
Our experts at D&D Clean Solutions have years of experience cleaning and maintaining chimneys (and many other parts of your home as well). Make sure to set up an appointment with us today to see how we can help you maintain your home.
Commercial Cleaning Service Areas
Inner Brisbane CBD
Brisbane Eastern Suburbs
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Western Suburbs Brisbane
Why Choose Us?
- ISO Certified – We are some of the very few companies to be ISO certified. This means that we will strive to ensure that we provide the best quality service to you.
- $20 million Public Liability Insured – You have nothing to worry about as our public liability insurance will take care of anything that could go wrong. You are in great hands.
- Police Cleared Cleaners – For your peace of mind, we ensure that all our office cleaners are Nationally Police Cleared.
- Client Specific Availability – We are here for you when you need us. Whether it is early morning or late at night, we are here to help with your requirements.
- Special COVID-19 mist disinfection is included on all HVAC and specialist cleaning programs.
- Eco Friendly Products Used.
- Latest Equipment – We are well equipped with cutting edge technology designed for fast effective non-invasive cleansing.
- Trained Technicians.
We are always using wireless monitoring cameras for inspections and to record results as part of our post clean documentation package.